Daycroft’s Zeeb Campus Elementary School
Full-time 1st-2nd Multi-Grade Co-Teacher
Job Opening in Ann Arbor starting 8/25/2014
· Co-manage all aspects of the classroom with teacher partner
· Teach math and science curriculum
· Individualize the curriculum and lessons to enhance students’ learning potential
· Provide support to students who need to be accelerated or have learning challenges
· Maintain student records and portfolios
· Montessori Elementary 1 (ages 6-9) certification preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in education
· Teaching certification (preferably with a Michigan math EX and/or science DX/DI endorsement)
· Math and science major and/or experience
· 2-5 years teaching experience
Competitive Compensation Package
Please send resume to Andrea Clark at: hr@daycroft.
Northville Montessori Center
Lower Elementary Instructor
The ideal candidate is someone who:
Upper Elementary Teacher
Montessori Charter School in beautiful northern Michigan seeks an Upper Elementary lead teacher to begin Fall 2015. Desirable candidates will have an elementary state-certification as well as a Montessori 9-12 credential. Please contact Connie Laufersky at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Canton
Summary of Functions
This position serves as the primary point of contact for all admissions activities in the school. Incumbent is responsible for representing the school in a positive and professional manner while recruiting new students. The admissions process includes inquiry generation activities (phone, email, event appearances, etc.), parent tours and informational meetings, and enrollment activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Meets or exceeds student enrollment goals through effective follow up, the ability to explain the benefits of the Montessori environment, and the ability to articulate benefits and create solutions within SMA policies to fulfill the family’s needs.
· Able to collect, organize, and analyze inquiry information to efficiently and effectively follow up with families in a timely manner to familiarize them with Schoolhouse and the enrollment process as outlined in the Business Policy Manual.
· Develops and fosters relationships with students and parents during the enrollment and follow-up process, as well as recruiting activities and events which may include local travel.
· Advises and conducts tours for prospective students and their families.
· Completes tuition worksheets as needed.
· Prepares materials for Open Houses, Orientations, and Parent Tours, conferences and other school events and attends these functions as requested by the School Director.
· Attends Open Houses, Orientations, and Parent Tours and conducts new family interviews as requested by the School Director.
· Works admissions hours in the evenings and on weekends as needed.
· Creates a positive environment for parents with a purpose to connect families to one another in a variety of activities that fosters a positive school community, including, but not limited to, new family welcome, social work groups, gardening activities, special events, field trips, after school and special summer activities, and other activities as assigned by the School Director.
· Attends all staff meetings, in-service training, and other events, workshops and seminars as requested by the School Director.
· Assists the School Director by performing other duties as assigned.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Admissions Coordinator.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
· Associates degree, Bachelor’s preferred in Sales, Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
· Knows and can apply elements and principles of sales techniques to influence the enrollment/re-enrollment process.
· Ability to manage flexible hours.
· Demonstrates kindness, even temperateness, and patience towards children and parents. Demonstrates empathetic listening skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively and positively with students, parents, staff, and administration in individual or group settings.
· Sales background/training of a minimum of 1 year preferred.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and persistent.
· Competent computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
Please submit all cover letters and resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster, HR Manager, Schoolhouse Learning Communities. email@example.com or call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113