Gurukul Montessori Academy
Gurukul Montessori Academy, in Troy, MI is seeking a Lead Toddler Teacher. Montessori Toddler or 3-6 credentials required. Our ideal applicant will love working in a small school environment, be willing to help grow our new program and be able to work with families of different cultures and religions. She/he should be patient, creative, and flexible and have a high level of initiative as well as strong communication skills. Our school is inside a Temple but we are open to candidates of any religious or cultural background; our curriculum does not include teaching religion. Call 248-879-1921 or send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or mail to: Gurukul Montessori Academy 6850 N. Adams Rd. Troy, MI 48098 248-879-1921 Attn: Diane Baldwin
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Troy
Toddler Lead Teacher
The Lead Teacher delivers the Montessori curriculum to students during the regular school year and Summer Discovery School. The position is also responsible for classroom activities in the Kids Club program (before and after school).
Position Requirements: An Associate’s degree or higher in a child related field (elementary education, child guidance/counseling, child psychology, family studies, social work). A minimum of five years of experience in Montessori programs. MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education) certified. Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Blood borne Pathogen are required within six months of employment.
If your qualifications match those required for the position, contact: Kelly Brewster, Human Resources Manager
248-487-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Programs
Lakes Area Montessori Center
Teacher, Assistant or Intern
Lakes Area Montessori Center (established 1979) in Walled Lake, Michigan has an opening for a half day Montessori teacher/assistant or intern. Montessori classroom experience needed. Send resume to Usha Mangrulkar P.O. Box 251933 West Bloomfield, MI 48325-1933 or call 248-737-9516.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
The Assistant Teacher assists the Teachers and Lead Teachers in delivering the Montessori curriculum to students during the regular school year and Summer Discovery School. This position is also responsible for classroom activities in the Kids Club Program (before and after school).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the Lead Teacher in the preparation of materials and the maintenance of the classroom.
· Coordinates student activities under the guidance of the Lead Teacher.
· Supervise classroom activities, including activities before and after school, nap time, playground activities, and arrival and dismissal activities.
· Monitors all children during school activities to ensure their safety, health, and well-being.
· Assists in creating an exciting and challenging learning environment, using the Montessori pedagogy, for all children.
· Attends Open Houses, Parent Tours, and student conferences as requested by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Assistant Teacher.
· 2 years’ experience in a Montessori school, preferred.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Blood borne Pathogen training required within 6 months of employment.
Please contact Kelly Brewster at (248) 487-3022 for further information and/or forward a resume to email@example.com
Muslim Unity Center
Early Childhood Teacher
The Muslim Unity Center in Bloomfield Hills is looking for a Montessori Certified Teacher with at least two years of experience working with preschool children. The candidate is required to promote Islamic values in their daily curriculum.
Contact: Soufi Ghabbour, Director
Muslim Unity Center Children's Academy