Go Like the Wind Montessori SchoolToddler Head Teacher
GLTW is seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher for our Toddler room on a temporary to possibly permanent basis. The position involves providing comprehensive, safe and nurturing childcare services for toddlers in a Montessori environment. In addition, organize activities, conduct developmental assessments, and create developmental plans. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with toddlers, their parents and other GLTW staff. Must have the physical strength and stamina for the physical demands of kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting at child’s level, walking, standing, lifting and handling equipment, furniture and materials.
Minimum requirements: University level degree is preferred with related course work or CDA course work preferred. Must have or be willing to obtain a Montessori credential from a MACTE approved Montessori training center. One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants or toddlers in a developmentally appropriate environment. Clear criminal background check is also required. Call 734-747-7422.
Montessori Stepping Stones - Mt. Clemens
Montessori Teacher Assistants
Seeking calm, gentle adults to assist in the care and education of infants and toddlers. Training is provided on site as well as the possible opportunity to become a certified Montessorian in the near future. Join a team of professionals who are truly dedicated to their students and the mission of this school. Contact:
Early Childhood Programs
Lakes Area Montessori School
Montessori trained Teacher Directress and Assistant
Lakes Area Montessori is looking for a lead and assistant teacher for our pre-school/Kindergarten classrooms. Lead teacher Candidate must hold a Montessori certification. Must also have classroom experience and display a gentle/kind approach of communication with children and adults. To learn more about the positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sterling Warren Montessori
Afternoon Childcare Assistant
Looking for an individual to work in our child care room from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Must have or be willing to obtain CPR and First Aid training.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
Schoolhouse is looking for Lead and Assistant Teachers for a new language immersion program at our Farmington Hills location. Qualified candidates must speak, read, write and communicate fluently in Japanese and English. Currently holding or pursuing a Montessori certification is a plus. To learn more about available positions visit us at www.schoolhousemontessori.com/japaneseteacher,
call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113, or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy-All locations
Assistant and Substitute Teachers
The Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher assists the Teachers and Lead Teachers in delivering the Montessori curriculum to students during the regular school year and Summer Discovery School. This position is also responsible for classroom activities in the Kids Club Program (before and after school).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the Lead Teacher in the preparation of materials and the maintenance of the classroom.
· Coordinates student activities under the guidance of the Lead Teacher.
· Supervise classroom activities, including activities before and after school, nap time, playground activities, and arrival and dismissal activities.
· Monitors all children during school activities to ensure their safety, health, and well-being.
· Assists in creating an exciting and challenging learning environment, using the Montessori pedagogy, for all children.
· Attends Open Houses, Parent Tours, and student conferences as requested by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher.
· 2 years’ experience in a Montessori school-preferred, but not required.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen training required within 6 months of employment.
Please send all resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113 for more information.
Waterford Montessori Academy
Multiple part-time Assistant Teacher positions are available for the 2014-2015 school year. The positions will begin mid-August and go through the third week of June. We are looking for teachers with the following characteristics:
- Must respect children, be kind and considerate.
- Must be a team player, you may be asked to help in any area of the school.
- Those with Montessori experience are preferred, however we can train the right teachers.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
4860 Midland Ave, Waterford Township, MI 48329