Go Like the Wind Montessori School Infant Assistant
Go Like the Wind Montessori School is seeking an Assistant Teacher for our Infant Room working with children 6 weeks to 18 months old. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children, be a team player, knowledgeable of the Montessori philosophy, understanding of basic child development, have classroom management skills, strong communication skills, be patient, calm, and flexible. Some responsibilities include: caring for infants basic needs, cleaning and sanitizing the classroom and materials, and communication with parents about child’s day. Part-Time or full-time position available. Call 734-747-7422.
Go Like the Wind Montessori SchoolToddler Assistant
Go Like the Wind Montessori School is seeking an Assistant Teacher for our Toddler Room working with children 18 months to 3 years old. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children, be a team player, knowledgeable of the Montessori philosophy, understanding of basic child development, have classroom management skills, strong communication skills, be patient, calm, and flexible. Some responsibilities include: caring for the children’s basic needs, cleaning and sanitizing the classroom and materials, and communication with parents about child’s day. Part-Time or full-time positions available. Call 734-747-7422.
Montessori Stepping Stones - Mt. Clemens
Montessori Teacher Assistants
Seeking calm, gentle adults to assist in the care and education of infants and toddlers. Training is provided on site as well as the possible opportunity to become a certified Montessorian in the near future. Join a team of professionals who are truly dedicated to their students and the mission of this school. Contact:
Early Childhood Programs
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Canton,
Troy and Farmington Hills
The Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher assists the Teachers and Lead Teachers in delivering the Montessori curriculum to students during the regular school year and Summer Discovery School. This position is also responsible for classroom activities in the Kids Club Program (before and after school).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the Lead Teacher in the preparation of materials and the maintenance of the classroom.
· Coordinates student activities under the guidance of the Lead Teacher.
· Supervise classroom activities, including activities before and after school, nap time, playground activities, and arrival and dismissal activities.
· Monitors all children during school activities to ensure their safety, health, and well-being.
· Assists in creating an exciting and challenging learning environment, using the Montessori pedagogy, for all children.
· Attends Open Houses, Parent Tours, and student conferences as requested by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher.
· 2 years’ experience in a Montessori school-preferred, but not required.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen training required within 6 months of employment.
Please send all resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster at email@example.com or call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113 for more information.
Dreamy Children's Center
EC Montessori Teacher
A school in Dearborn Heights is looking for a teacher for it's program. Contact the director - Jamillah at 313-433-5733
Waterford Montessori Academy
Multiple part-time Assistant Teacher positions are available for the 2014-2015 school year. The positions will begin mid-August and go through the third week of June. We are looking for teachers with the following characteristics:
- Must respect children, be kind and considerate.
- Must be a team player, you may be asked to help in any area of the school.
- Those with Montessori experience are preferred, however we can train the right teachers.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
4860 Midland Ave, Waterford Township, MI 48329