English Oaks Montessori
Uniquely the best environment for our teachers! Come join us!
Commerce/White Lake/West Bloomfield/Waterford area.
Openings: Lead Preschool & Assistants, Infant/toddler, Director. Email your phone number to: email@example.com
Follow the Child Montessori
Following the Child Montessori is seeking a teaching assistant for the 2015-2016 school year for our Primary Program. We are located in Howell on Latson Rd. New Montessori graduates and Montessori Assistants are welcome. A part-time or full time position available. Applicants can contact Patricia Nouhan at 517-545-0919 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Canton
Toddler Lead Teacher
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Montessori school.
Education – one or more of the following:
Preferred: Montessori credential issued by AMS or AMI, or any other Montessori teacher training institution recognized by the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) that meets or exceeds 270 hours of academic training. An Associate’s degree or higher in a child-related field (elementary education, child guidance/counseling, child psychology, family studies, social work). A valid child development associate credential with 12 semester hours coursework in early childhood education, child development, or a child-related field;
3 semester hours or 4.5 CEUs in infant/toddler development and care practices within 6 months of hire; and Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen training required within 6 months of employment.
Please send resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster, Human Resources Manager by April 2nd at email@example.com or call 248-487-3022 ext. 113 for more information.
Go Like the Wind Montessori School
Toddler Head Teacher
GLTW is seeking a Lead Montessori Teacher for our Toddler room on a temporary to possibly permanent basis. The position involves providing comprehensive, safe and nurturing childcare services for toddlers in a Montessori environment. In addition, organize activities, conduct developmental assessments, and create developmental plans. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with toddlers, their parents and other GLTW staff. Must have the physical strength and stamina for the physical demands of kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting at child’s level, walking, standing, lifting and handling equipment, furniture and materials.
Minimum requirements: University level degree is preferred with related course work or CDA course work preferred. Must have or be willing to obtain a Montessori credential from a MACTE approved Montessori training center. One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants or toddlers in a developmentally appropriate environment. Clear criminal background check is also required. Call 734-747-7422.
Montessori Stepping Stones - Mt. Clemens
Montessori Teacher Assistants
Seeking calm, gentle adults to assist in the care and education of infants and toddlers. Training is provided on site as well as the possible opportunity to become a certified Montessorian in the near future. Join a team of professionals who are truly dedicated to their students and the mission of this school. Contact:
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS
Garden Gate Montessori located in Hartland, Michigan, is a licensed child care provider with Montessori teaching programs for children 6 weeks to 6 years of age. Our caring, nurturing and experienced staff are educated and certified in Montessori and Child Development. High importance is placed on building relationships with all families and creating a ‘home away from home’ atmosphere. Garden Gate Montessori provides a safe and nurturing environment for the whole child by creating a prepared environment that will foster independence, responsibility, caring and respectful attitudes for oneself, others and their environment.Stepping Stones Montessori School in East Lansing is seeking an experienced Primary Lead Teacher to begin August 2015. The ideal candidate will join our program and assume a Lead Teacher role of a developed classroom. Some responsibilities include: directing a Montessori classroom, maintaining an appropriate indoor and outdoor environment, conducting parent conferences and facilitating primary staff meetings.
Currently we are seeking candidates for the following positions:
Pre Primary Montessori Teacher 3-6
If you are interested in learning more about Garden Gate Montessori, please visit our website at garden-gatemontessori.com or contact Holly Simmerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Primary Montessori Teacher
Come grow with us! Childtime in Plymouth is looking for a Certified Primary Lead Montessori Teacher.
Qualified candidates should send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Primary Lead Teacher
Montessori AMI or AMS credential
Experienced with 3-6year age students
Strong communication skills
Exude a positive attitude
Exhibit good organization skills
Interested candidates please email your resume and letter of interest to Colleen Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website http://steppingstoneseastlansing.org It is our mission to offer a learning environment that nurtures the development of the whole child.
Montessori EC Teacher
Gurukul Montessori is seeking a Montessori professional for the 2015-2016 academic school year to teach Preschool /Kindergarten in our 3-6 classroom. September-June contract. Summer work available. Flexible hours: 8am-4pm, 8:30am-3:30pm or 7:30am-3:30pm. T.E.A.C.H scholarship available to employees seeking continued education. Yearly contracts with incentives
Must have AMS Montessori credential with 480 hours of experience (minimum)
12 credit in Early Childhood Education preferred but not required
Must be able to maintain ratios and meet DHS standards
Location: 6850 N. Adams Rd. Troy, MI 49098
Contact information: 248-879-1921
Please send your resume to Danielle at Gurukul.email@example.com
Lakes Area Montessori School
Montessori trained Teacher Directress and Assistant
Lakes Area Montessori Center is seeking classroom assistant teachers for our Pre-school/Kindergarten classrooms for the upcoming school year of 2015-2016. We are looking for teachers with the following characteristics: must be kind, considerate and passionate about children. Be able to work directly with the lead teacher. Should have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, good organization skills, and a team player. Candidates looking for a practicum site are welcome to apply.
Sterling Warren Montessori
Afternoon Childcare Assistant
Looking for an individual to work in our child care room from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Must have or be willing to obtain CPR and First Aid training.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy
Schoolhouse is looking for Lead and Assistant Teachers for a new language immersion program at our Farmington Hills location. Qualified candidates must speak, read, write and communicate fluently in Japanese and English. Currently holding or pursuing a Montessori certification is a plus. To learn more about available positions visit us at www.schoolhousemontessori.com/japaneseteacher,
call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113, or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy-All locations
Assistant and Substitute Teachers
The Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher assists the Teachers and Lead Teachers in delivering the Montessori curriculum to students during the regular school year and Summer Discovery School. This position is also responsible for classroom activities in the Kids Club Program (before and after school).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the Lead Teacher in the preparation of materials and the maintenance of the classroom.
· Coordinates student activities under the guidance of the Lead Teacher.
· Supervise classroom activities, including activities before and after school, nap time, playground activities, and arrival and dismissal activities.
· Monitors all children during school activities to ensure their safety, health, and well-being.
· Assists in creating an exciting and challenging learning environment, using the Montessori pedagogy, for all children.
· Attends Open Houses, Parent Tours, and student conferences as requested by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Teacher or School Director.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Assistant Teacher and Substitute Teacher.
· 2 years’ experience in a Montessori school-preferred, but not required.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Certification in CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen training required within 6 months of employment.
Please send all resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster at email@example.com or call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113 for more information.
Certified Montessori Teacher (Waterford, MI)
Waterford Montessori Academy, a public charter school in Waterford, Michigan, is seeking a Montessori certified (kindergarten) teacher for an immediate opening. Must hold a Michigan teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement. Salary and benefits are competitive and based on experience. Please provide a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waterford Montessori Academy
Multiple part-time Assistant Teacher positions are available for the 2014-2015 school year. The positions will begin mid-August and go through the third week of June. We are looking for teachers with the following characteristics:
- Must respect children, be kind and considerate.
- Must be a team player, you may be asked to help in any area of the school.
- Those with Montessori experience are preferred, however we can train the right teachers.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
4860 Midland Ave, Waterford Township, MI 48329
(248) 674-2400The Maria Montessori Center of Farmington Hills
seeks an awesome Elementary Assistant teacher. Montessori certification strongly preferred ages 6-9. This is a full time position, beginning immediately for the 2015-2016 School Year. Excellent above-average compensation, lovely working environment with skilled, supportive colleagues.
Please visit our website: www.mmcfh.com for details about our school and program.
Email resume to: email@example.com for prompt consideration.
Montessori Academy of Farmington Hills is looking for a Experienced and Montessori Certified Lower Elementary Teacher.
Serious applicants only. Please call us at 248-626-2850 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Excellent pay and immediate
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Canton and Troy
Experienced Montessori Early Childhood, Elementary I & Elementary II Teachers
Waterford Montessori Academy, a Michigan public charter school, is currently accepting applications for AMS or AMI elementary-credentialed (EC, EI and EII) teachers for immediate and future openings.
Salary will be based on experience; benefits are included.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until positions have been filled.
EI & EII Teachers - 3-4th GradeJob Description: Function as a full time 3rd - 4th grade co- teacher at our Zeeb campus Elementary School in Ann Arbor starting 8/24/15 Responsibilities: Co-manage all aspects of the Montessori classroom with teacher partner; Individualize the curriculum and lessons to enhance students' learning potential; Provide support to students who need to be accelerated or have learning challenges; Maintain student records and portfolios Requirements: Montessori Elementary certification preferred, Bachelor's degree, Current teaching certification preferred, 2-5 years teaching experience Competitive Compensation Package Application Procedure: Apply online. Please send cover letter and resumes to Michele Buchanan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roosevelt Primary School - Ferndale
Lower Elementary Montessori Teacher
Applicants must have a Montessori credential (AMS or AMI) and a valid Michigan teacher certification with appropriate endorsement (K-5/K-8 SCC). More details on the required qualifications, duties and responsibilities can be found at www.oakland.k12.mi.us/ohrc or call Human Resources at 248-586-8662
Kalamazoo Public Schools
Elementary E-1 Teacher
The school serves children ages 3 through 11 in multi-age classrooms (EC, E-1 and E-2). The E-1 teacher will teach grades 1, 2 and 3.
1. BS or BA degree
2. Valid Michigan elementary teaching certificate
3. American Montessori Society E-1 credential
4. Possess technology skills
1. Successful experience working with a diverse population in an urban setting
2. Successful classroom teaching experience
Human Resources Department
Kalamazoo Public Schools
1220 Howard Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Go Like The Wind Montessori
Part Time Assistant Teacher Go Like the Wind Montessori School is seeking an Assistant Teacher for our Middle School. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and English major. Must also possess: strong interpersonal and organizational skills; the ability to work with children, parents and other employees. Experience with Middle School children and Montessori experience preferred. The position is part time and primarily in the morning. Call 734-747-7422.
Red Hill Montessori Academy in Farmington Hills
Upper Elementary Teacher
A Montessori year-round, private school in Farmington Hills is seeking an Upper Elementary Teacher who is passionate about teaching, loves being hands-on with children, has great classroom management skills & is comfortable with a multi-age classroom. Small group of students. Must be reliable and dedicated. Montessori certified teachers are welcome to apply, as well as new graduates. Email resume and cover letter: RHMAFH@yahoo.com
Northville Montessori Center
Engaging Lower Elementary Assistant
The ideal candidate is someone who:
• Has a passion for working with the 6-9 year old age group
• Enjoys working and communicating with families
• Holds Montessori certification or would love to train toward certification
• Appreciates and helps to build a respectful work environment
• Has an openness to furthering education
• Is committed to Montessori philosophy
For information, please email the head of school at email@example.com
Schoolhouse Montessori Academy of Canton
Summary of Functions
This position serves as the primary point of contact for all admissions activities in the school. Incumbent is responsible for representing the school in a positive and professional manner while recruiting new students. The admissions process includes inquiry generation activities (phone, email, event appearances, etc.), parent tours and informational meetings, and enrollment activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Meets or exceeds student enrollment goals through effective follow up, the ability to explain the benefits of the Montessori environment, and the ability to articulate benefits and create solutions within SMA policies to fulfill the family’s needs.
· Able to collect, organize, and analyze inquiry information to efficiently and effectively follow up with families in a timely manner to familiarize them with Schoolhouse and the enrollment process as outlined in the Business Policy Manual.
· Develops and fosters relationships with students and parents during the enrollment and follow-up process, as well as recruiting activities and events which may include local travel.
· Advises and conducts tours for prospective students and their families.
· Completes tuition worksheets as needed.
· Prepares materials for Open Houses, Orientations, and Parent Tours, conferences and other school events and attends these functions as requested by the School Director.
· Attends Open Houses, Orientations, and Parent Tours and conducts new family interviews as requested by the School Director.
· Works admissions hours in the evenings and on weekends as needed.
· Creates a positive environment for parents with a purpose to connect families to one another in a variety of activities that fosters a positive school community, including, but not limited to, new family welcome, social work groups, gardening activities, special events, field trips, after school and special summer activities, and other activities as assigned by the School Director.
· Attends all staff meetings, in-service training, and other events, workshops and seminars as requested by the School Director.
· Assists the School Director by performing other duties as assigned.
· Maintains consistent and regular attendance as an essential function of the position of Admissions Coordinator.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
· Associates degree, Bachelor’s preferred in Sales, Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
· Knows and can apply elements and principles of sales techniques to influence the enrollment/re-enrollment process.
· Ability to manage flexible hours.
· Demonstrates kindness, even temperateness, and patience towards children and parents. Demonstrates empathetic listening skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively and positively with students, parents, staff, and administration in individual or group settings.
· Sales background/training of a minimum of 1 year preferred.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and persistent.
· Competent computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
Please submit all cover letters and resumes in confidence to Kelly Brewster, HR Manager, Schoolhouse Learning Communities. firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 487-3022 ext. 113
Employment Positions >